Khenpo Ugyen Tashi, has completed his studies (Tibetan Buddhism) successfully from Zhemgang Monastery (Monastery of Bhutan Government)
and Takse Ningma Higher Buddhist research Centre (Gangtok Sikkim, India) and also awarded the rank of khenpo (Tibetan Buddhist PhD).
Khenpo studied Chinese speaking and writing step by step, translation from Tibetan to Chinese, Chinese religions and computer program in Dharma Drum Mountain University, Taipei (Taiwan) for the period of 6 years .
After completion of his studies, Khenpo then taught Taiwan people about Tibetan Buddhism through the means of Chinese Language for 8 years.
(1) Khenpo served as a Teacher for Rituals program in Zhemgang Dratsang Since 1980~1985 , followings are the subjects which are Khenpo taught :
- Tune of Rituals
- Dharma Dance
- Driglam Namzhag
Khenpo translated Tibetan book Abidharma Kosha Karika into Chinese, translated Tibetan basic book into Chinese language and taught Chinese people, it’s called <<Tibetan basic learning book mirror of appear all letter >>..
(2) Khenpo served as a Teacher in Darthang Nyingma Institute in Nepal Since 1994~1995 , followings are the subjects which are Khenpo taught:
- Jipai Dagyig
(3) Khenpo served as a Teacher in Nyingma Institute Taktse, Sikkim (India), since 1996~1999, followings are the subjects which are Khenpo taught:
- theree Sets of Precepts
(4)Khenpo served as a Teacher in Jalsa Monestery in Solo Khumbu Nepal,
In 2000. Followings are the subjects which are Khenpo taught:
- Jipai Dagyig
(5)Khenpo served as a Teacher in Foundation Taipei (Taiwan)matter Monga Longshan Temple Banchaw Cultural Square, from 2013~2014, followings are the subjects which are Khenpo taught:
- Door of Gateway to method of Wise
- Thirty-seven practice of a Bodhisattva
- Tibetan basic learning book mirror appear of all letters.
(6) Khenpo served as a Teacher in Taipei (Taiwan) Mercy Awalokit Buddhist Society from 2008~2009, followings are the subjects which are khenpo taught:
- Best Guru Precept
(7) Khenpo Ugyen Tashi, currently Teaching Buddhist Philosophy and and Chinese Language in Ugyen International Language and Culture Tranning Institute in Thimphu, capital city of Bhutan.
(7) Khenpo speaks 6 different Languages they are:
(8) Khenpo writes 4 different Countries Letters as given below:
(1) Bhutanese letter (Small letter as well as Capital letter).
(2) Tibetan letter (Small letter only).
(3) Chinese letter (Small letter only).
(4) English letter (Small as well as Caps one).